Two prayers....

God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

About Me

My photo
A Catholic who follows Rome & the Magisterium. I'm against gay "marriage", abortion, embryonic stem cell research, euthanasia, human cloning. Altar girls, Communion in the hand, Eucharistic Ministers and "Protestant" music in the Church doesn't bother me at all. A proud American retired submarine sailor. Our borders should be secured with a 10 ft. high fence topped by concertina wire with minefields out to 20 yards on both sides and an additional 10 yards filled with warning signs outside of that Let's get energy independent NOW! Back Israel to the max, stop appeasing followers of the Pedophile Prophet. Pro 2nd Amendment, pro death penalty, Repeal all hate crime legislation. Back the police unless you'd rather call a hippie when everything hits the fan. Get government out of dealing with education, childhood obesity and the enviornment. Stop using the military for sociological experiments and if we're in a war don't micromanage their every move. Kill your television, limit time on the computer and pick up a book. God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

RELIGION OF PEACE?

I read a posting on www.JihadWatch.org that concerned a stoning of an adulterous woman in Iran. Go there and read the whole thing, it's poignant to say the least.

What I came away with was the renewed feeling that anyone wishing "dialogue" with the Islamonazis is whistling in the dark. They're evil. No other way to describe it. You don't "dialogue" with evil people. You destroy them. Period.

I'm not particularly religious although my postings and bio at this blog may give that errroneous impression. Half my garage is filled with tools I filched from a previous employer, the War Department routinely tells me (at the top of her lungs) there is no 11th Commandment, and I've always thought the parable of the Prodigal Son gave short shrift to the elder brother. All of that aside, I'm struck by the contrast between Christ and Mohammed. Christ died forgiving his tormentors, Mohammed spent his last days vilifying the Jews and Christians. Christ refused to condemn the adulterous woman ( "Go now and sin no more" ), the genesis of this post refers to the Muslim take on it. Christ enjoined a seperation of Church and State ( "Give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's....." ), Mohammed recognized no such seperation. And the list can go on and on.

Though not given to Manichean beliefs the comparision leads me to think one is set up to counter the other. With that in mind I'll say there can be no future in tolerating Muslims. We'll find ourselves at some point treating Islam like a cancerous growth and cutting it out of our national body. That will involve shutting down mosques, deporting those Muslims who are not American citizens, and whatever else it will take to cure this malignant growth. Yeah, I know this sounds like a revival of the Inquisition and I make a lousy Torquemada. I've met individual Muslims who seemed to be really decent people so personally, I AM conflicted about the whole thing.

But while many of our politcians rush to assure us Islam is a religion of peace events in the larger world say otherwise. Think of the "infamous" cartoons out of Denmark. And I've yet to come across any Muslim spokesman who will unequivocally condemn the 9/11 skyjackings. There's always a "but" somewhere in their prattle.

Dissenters have often said the actions of a few shouldn't be taken as typical of the many. But when "the many" don't speak out against "the few" what impression should be formed? If I'm correct and at some point we'll be using draconian measures to remove the Islamic faith from our country the majority of Muslims will be complicit in it by their refusal to disavow what "the few" have done. You're either a part of the problem or a part of the solution. There will come a time when sitting on the fence won't be an option.

3 comments:

Cookie..... said...

Hey Chief....Cookie from the Cookshack here. You left a comment on my Ultraquiet No-More post regarding knowing Joe Negri off the Piper. Drop a line to me if'n ya'd like Thecookshack@aol.com or Seabeegene01@aol.com

...and from readin yur profile...I see we got at least one other thing in common....Cookie

Anonymous said...

I agree with your assessment of Islam. Chesterton and Belloc said as much almost 100 years ago, if memory serves.

Interesting take on the "Give unto Caesar..." passage. I always took that to mean no so much a separation of Church and State (because that's not what the Founding Fathers believed), but that we should be obedient to the laws of the country, as CCC paragraph 1900 stipulates.

I also agree that there are too many handwringing, fence-sitting politcians who are too willing to give a pass to the Muslims. However, I don't share your optimism that we'll solve the problem so easily. I think it'll get worse, way worse, before most of our countrymen wake up and decide to do anything about it. Just as we did in WWII, we'll wait to long before we really decide to fight.

lazlong said...

I agree with sonarman. Too many people want to hide from the truth, and will deny it (to themselves), until the ROP starts to affect them on a greater level. One would have thought that 9/11 would have changed these peoples minds, but that is not the case. I dread the day when the followers of the false Prophet will openly start purging people in this country because we were too afraid to look at that religion critically, and give it a free pass simply because it claims to be a religion.
That being said, I have no doubt that individual Moslems are good people, just as there are individual Christians who are monsters, but the majority of the teachings by Islam reminds me of communism and fascism.

Blog Archive

THIS is depressing!!

THIS is depressing!!
Our education system must have REAL problems!

Proper Care of The Koran

Proper Care of The Koran
A place for everything and everything in it's place

Our Lady of America, pray for us (we need it!)

St. Gabriel Possenti, (unofficial) patron saint of handgun owners, pray for us.

Humane blogger award

Humane blogger award