Two prayers....

God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

About Me

My photo
A Catholic who follows Rome & the Magisterium. I'm against gay "marriage", abortion, embryonic stem cell research, euthanasia, human cloning. Altar girls, Communion in the hand, Eucharistic Ministers and "Protestant" music in the Church doesn't bother me at all. A proud American retired submarine sailor. Our borders should be secured with a 10 ft. high fence topped by concertina wire with minefields out to 20 yards on both sides and an additional 10 yards filled with warning signs outside of that Let's get energy independent NOW! Back Israel to the max, stop appeasing followers of the Pedophile Prophet. Pro 2nd Amendment, pro death penalty, Repeal all hate crime legislation. Back the police unless you'd rather call a hippie when everything hits the fan. Get government out of dealing with education, childhood obesity and the enviornment. Stop using the military for sociological experiments and if we're in a war don't micromanage their every move. Kill your television, limit time on the computer and pick up a book. God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Are you a Turtle?

Back in my drinking days I was a proud member of the Turtles. For anyone not familiar with it, the Turtles had very easy membership rules. When asked, "Are you a Turtle?" the correct answer would be, "YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM!". If you weren't a member you became one by answering three questions. The questions would vary but all had in common the idea that the correct answers were NOT vulgar. That could be the tricky part. Anyone not knowing the answers would be given them and thus still join that elite drinking society (did you think it was a choral group?).

Recently my son started preschool and the classes they assign the kids to are named after animals. You guessed it, my son is in the Turtle class. I'm steadlily trying to teach him how to answer the question, "Are you a Turtle" with an age appropriate answer, (YOU BET YOUR BIPPY I AM).

Hey I have to keep his mother, the War Department, happy. And myself out of trouble.

Listed below are the various questions I'd mentioned. Remember, the answer has to be clean. I'll publish those in a day or so.

1) What does a woman do sitting down that a man does standing up and a dog does on three legs?

2) What word begins with "F" and ends with "UCK"?

3) What's hairy, hard and sticks out of a man's pajamas at night?

4) What four letter word ends in "K" and means intercourse?

5) What is it that a cow has four of and a woman only two?

6) What goes in hard but comes out soft and wet?

7) What does a dog do that a man steps into?

8) What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long, has a head on it, and that women love so much they often blow?

9) What is the word that is four letters long, ends in u-n-t that is used to describe a woman?

10) What four letter word begins with "F" and ends with "K", and if you can't get one you can use your hands?

11) What is hard, about six inches long, has two nuts and can make a girl fat?

12) What four letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of bird cages?

13) What is it that all men have one of, that is longer on some men than others, that the Pope doesn't use, and that a man gives his wife after they're married?

14) What is it on a man that gets very large when he gets excited?

15) What is long, round, wet and full of seamen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. shake hands
2. firetruck
3. his head
4. luck
5. legs
6. chewing gum
7. pants
8. money
9. aunt
10. fork
13. last name
15. a submarine

That's all I could remember/figure out. Hey, that was fun. Thanks.

Old Gary said...

I guess I'm a dirty old man because I missed all of them.

Cookie..... said...

I first became a proud member of the Turtle's in Saratoga Springs while at the Ballston Spa facility...if'n memory serves me right...I was initiated by a sweet young coed from Skidmore College...rich kid....

Sorry I'm a day late on finding this post...I believe I could've answered practically all the questions....

Blog Archive

THIS is depressing!!

THIS is depressing!!
Our education system must have REAL problems!

Proper Care of The Koran

Proper Care of The Koran
A place for everything and everything in it's place

Our Lady of America, pray for us (we need it!)

St. Gabriel Possenti, (unofficial) patron saint of handgun owners, pray for us.

Humane blogger award

Humane blogger award