Two prayers....

God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

About Me

My photo
A Catholic who follows Rome & the Magisterium. I'm against gay "marriage", abortion, embryonic stem cell research, euthanasia, human cloning. Altar girls, Communion in the hand, Eucharistic Ministers and "Protestant" music in the Church doesn't bother me at all. A proud American retired submarine sailor. Our borders should be secured with a 10 ft. high fence topped by concertina wire with minefields out to 20 yards on both sides and an additional 10 yards filled with warning signs outside of that Let's get energy independent NOW! Back Israel to the max, stop appeasing followers of the Pedophile Prophet. Pro 2nd Amendment, pro death penalty, Repeal all hate crime legislation. Back the police unless you'd rather call a hippie when everything hits the fan. Get government out of dealing with education, childhood obesity and the enviornment. Stop using the military for sociological experiments and if we're in a war don't micromanage their every move. Kill your television, limit time on the computer and pick up a book. God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Note on the immediate future.

40 Days For Life has started.

I won't go to any public demonstrations, I'd have to take my kids. The level of animosity from the prochoice crowd has been rising the last few years and while I don't mind taking a few licks I won't endanger my family. Period.

I can't send a whole lot of cash. Wanna know how strapped we are? Our kitchen floor consists of the foundation's concrete slab with a coat of paint over it, sometime next summer I hope to finish it.

Fasting is out, I turn into a four-star bastard when I'm hungry. Ask the War Department how things go around here when the season of Lent arrives. I think she's gone on ebay to price a cage.

All I can do is pray and post appropriate stories on this blog.

So for the next several weeks the posting here will reflect both of those. Not as many entries and a whole lot more of them devoted to our culture of death.

Just warning the four or five of you who occasionally visit here.

5 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

Bring it on, I can take it. It needs to be said!

Anonymous said...

"Just warning the four or five of you who occasionally visit here."

lol nicely put! Hopefully this financial debacle/swindle will not take the focus away from the urgency of voting pro-life.

MightyMom said...

actually, I've decided against the cage...I have something better in mind darling.

Anonymous said...

I happen to be one of the 4 or 5. 2 things brought me to your blog: 1. the insanity 2. the ex a-ganger. I too am both. I really enjoy your insight to our politics and admire your commitment to your family. I found my spiritual side after my kids were grown and gone. Thanks for your insight and sane thoughts, although to many they may seem insane, but it takes one to know one. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

Thanks
A grateful friend of Bill W

ABNPOPPA said...

Subvet,
MM, has something else in mind?

Woo Woo!

Blog Archive

THIS is depressing!!

THIS is depressing!!
Our education system must have REAL problems!

Proper Care of The Koran

Proper Care of The Koran
A place for everything and everything in it's place

Our Lady of America, pray for us (we need it!)

St. Gabriel Possenti, (unofficial) patron saint of handgun owners, pray for us.

Humane blogger award

Humane blogger award