Paul over at Thoughts of A Regular Guy tagged me for an interesting meme. I'm to post "what picture I would use for my holy card, should I make it to saint, and of what cause(s) I wanted to be patron."
Wow. Me as a saint. If that happened there'd be a lot of surprised people, starting with two ex-wives, several former girlfriends, all my civilian employers, various former division officers and a doublebutt ton of subordinates.
But okay, here goes;
That is a recent photo of yours truly after being wrestled to the ground by the hooligans & hooliganette of our home.
As for what I'd be patron saint for? Maybe the following;
1) Older fathers (they need all the help they can get!)
2) Cradle robbers who prey on Texans (those spurs are nasty!)
3) Sub sailors (You know, I've never found a patron saint for us in any listing of saints. Maybe they're not needed. I've always been told there are no submariners down in Hell.)
That should do it.
And now I'll tag;
1) Sonarman at Submarines Forever.
2) The Ignorant Redneck at The Redneck Catholic.
3) Matthew Archbold at the Creative Minority Report.