Two prayers....

God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

About Me

My photo
A Catholic who follows Rome & the Magisterium. I'm against gay "marriage", abortion, embryonic stem cell research, euthanasia, human cloning. Altar girls, Communion in the hand, Eucharistic Ministers and "Protestant" music in the Church doesn't bother me at all. A proud American retired submarine sailor. Our borders should be secured with a 10 ft. high fence topped by concertina wire with minefields out to 20 yards on both sides and an additional 10 yards filled with warning signs outside of that Let's get energy independent NOW! Back Israel to the max, stop appeasing followers of the Pedophile Prophet. Pro 2nd Amendment, pro death penalty, Repeal all hate crime legislation. Back the police unless you'd rather call a hippie when everything hits the fan. Get government out of dealing with education, childhood obesity and the enviornment. Stop using the military for sociological experiments and if we're in a war don't micromanage their every move. Kill your television, limit time on the computer and pick up a book. God's will be done and may He have mercy upon us all.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A House full of useful idiots.

Well, I'd say they're all ready for the American people to bend over and take it like a man.

Sorry, I've no real problem with a resolution of this sort. Honestly, I don't. But it shouldn't happen until we've sounded out the depths of this "religion" and how it affects the Muslim version of John Q. Public. Running full tilt towards a group hug and choruses of "Kumbayah" is crap when we consider just how much the West in general and the USA in particular is vilified in lands controlled by followers of the pedophile prophet.

"Religion of Peace" my ass. We've been cajoled and pushed into that mindset since 9/11/01 by both sides of the political aisle. Yet no one really seems willing to take a good hard look at this "religion" except for bloggers like Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch, Victor David Hanson, Michelle Malkin and a few others. The MSM, Hollyweird and the leaders of all major Christian denominations fall all over themselves trying to prove their "sensitivity" and appreciation of "nuance" in dealing with the Muslims.

I'm not of the "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" mindset. That gets me into heated arguments on sites like the Center For Vigilant Freedom and a few others. Those sites have some truly wonderful people that don't quite see my point on this. So discussions with some of them can get lively. I just don't automatically assume because someone hoists their ass in the air while bowing towards Mecca that they're my enemy. Falcon_01 had a great post the other day that illustrates my point. We may have some allies in the Muslim faith. Not just in the political process of this country but in other parts of the world also. I read the postings of independent reporters like JD Johannes at Outside The Wire and I think there's probably more similarities than differences with us and the Muslim man on the street. Chasing them off by making a blanket condemnation of all Mo's followers isn't just unChristian, it's damned stupid. We lose potential allies by that thinking.

But before we start routinely embracing anyone packing a Koran we should really check out these beliefs and the believers in depth. Because 9/11/01 was perpetrated in the name of Islam it's up to the members of that faith to prove themselves trustworthy. That hasn't happened to my satisfaction yet. If that's being a bigot then I gladly embrace that title.

The more I see news articles like the one referenced here, the more I tend to apply the brakes to accepting this "religion" without question. I feel I'm like a lot of Americans, I've got some hard questions that get asked only by those not of a "feelgood" mentality. Those questions have multiplied over the past several years and I've yet to get satisfactory answers to ANY of them. This isn't some lab experiment we'll all walk away from at the end of the day. Our leaders and elites are actively constructing a world our children and grandchildren will be living in for the next several generations. We need to get ALL the hard questions answered before we start the lovefest. That isn't happening and it's damned disturbing.

After 9/11/01 I saw a woman in a local grocery store wearing the hajib of the Muslims. I thought, "Man, I'll bet things are tough for her and her family right now." Recently I saw another woman dressed in the same manner and I wondered how long it would be until her menfolk and I would be sighting at each other over a gun barrel. Times are changing and not necessarily for the better.

No comments:

Blog Archive

THIS is depressing!!

THIS is depressing!!
Our education system must have REAL problems!

Proper Care of The Koran

Proper Care of The Koran
A place for everything and everything in it's place

Our Lady of America, pray for us (we need it!)

St. Gabriel Possenti, (unofficial) patron saint of handgun owners, pray for us.

Humane blogger award

Humane blogger award